4.29.2011

The Miracle

“It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”
-Isaiah 49:6

This is what the L-RD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the tzitzit of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that G-d is with you.’” -Zechariah 8:23

In the last days the mountain of the L-RD’s temple will be established
as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
and peoples will stream to it.

Many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the L-RD, to the temple of the G-d of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths.”
The Torah will go out from Zion,
the word of the L-RD from Jerusalem.
-Micah 4:1-2

This Erev Shabbat, I must say that I am so thankful to HaShem for the wonderful community of believers I've been introduced to over the last few years - and for all the things I've learned from them. I'm tremendously thankful that He would allow me all this.

Shabbat Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment