12.14.2011

Tikkun

KOEOY Media - Tikkun Poster

UPDATE: Tikkun prints are now available in 16x20 format.
They're full color on matte paper and turned out beautifully.
Mail me (koeoy.blog[at]gmail[dt]com) for details if you'd like to purchase one.

In a previous post, I introduced KOEOY Media. It is borne of my strong desire to see more creative presentations in Messianic Judaism. I'm passionate about equipping others to be more effective in reaching the world with the truth of Yeshua Ha Mashiach, and the unrivaled importance of Israel and the Jewish People in the purposes of G-d. In order to communicate this message well, I believe we need two things; one is accurate, life-changing teaching and two, the most creative means to present it. This is the first phase of the third installment of KM - the Tikkun poster. If you're just joining us, you can read a bit more about what KOEOY Media is about in the archived post fittingly titled: KOEOY Media. For those of you who already know, read on.

As I've done with previous designs, I'll be getting Tikkun wallpaper together for various devices - desktop computers, the iPad and iPhone - soon. I didn't want to wait any longer to get this poster out to you guys. I designed it to spark curiosity and a subsequent conversation. It is my hope that this image will facilitate discussion among those you interact with daily. If this poster causes a single person, after talking with you, to seek out truth for themselves, I will have been extremely successful in my endeavor. I would be encouraged by hearing about the reactions of those in your realm and the conversations borne of this experiment.

The designs I offer you through KM have been made by me. I will inform you if this is ever not the case. Most of the files are large enough to have multiple uses, such as screen backgrounds for your congregation or as elements in print pieces. I have chosen not to include attribution in the files I'm providing. I don't feel that small print indicating the origination of these designs is needed. This initiative is not really about me, it's about you, and what you choose to do with the tools you're given. Without attribution, these files may still be used by those who do not necessarily wish to be affiliated with KOEOY or myself - because I'm just nice like that. However, the rights to all concepts and artwork belong to me completely. I am giving you permission to use them in any manner you like on only two conditions; You do not have permission to profit from my work, that is, to sell any physical or digital items or products of any type that have been created using any elements or concepts contained, or that utilize these elements or concepts; and second, you do not have permission to use any imagery to create any work, physical, written or digital that defames KOEOY, Yeshua, Israel, the Jewish People, Judaism, its subset, Messianic Judaism, or the designs creator, Luke Romer. Downloading of KM material signifies that you have understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you have any questions pertaining to these guidelines, contact me at lukeromer{{}}gmail.com before you download.

I want KOEOY Media to be an ongoing service, so to speak, to the larger community of Judaism and its subset, Messianic Judaism. Your contribution to it is of utmost importance and value to me. If you have an idea, or concept you'd like to see actualized, please share it with me. If you need something designed, have noticed something I've mistakenly omitted, or take issue with anything you see here, by all means, contact me right away. I am making myself available to our community. Why? Because I strongly believe in its life, message and potential. I want to help it carry out the work it has been given as that day approaches. Tikkun Ha Olam!

Enjoy your new poster, spread the word, start conversations and praise Adonai for His unending love for, and eternal covenant with, His people, Israel.

12 comments:

  1. Shalom Luke! This is beautiful-love it!
    Thanks - Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Shalom u'vracha to you, Brooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shalom Luke,
    This i tremendous! I am thankful you make these wonderful thins for us. Many blessings to you .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shalom brother Luke,

    This is really tight man!! May HaShem continue to bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Rey!

    You think you can have them wheat pasted all over Miami by Hanukkah? :^D

    G-d bless you guys down there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to tell you that this is a very important art piece. I haven't seen anything like it before. God bless your hands and eyes & God bless you in your ministry. I look forward to the desktops, etc. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Serge. Working on a few things currently, but I'll get those desktops up soon. May HaShem bless you richly, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My personal favorite of your designs thus far. This especially hits home considering Tikkun Olam is one of my favorite concepts in Judaism. And I believe it reaches to the core of the role of Mashaich and HASHEM's plan of restoration for the world. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement, Swanny.

    I very much had the role of Mashiach in mind when I created this. While the elements of the fist, land and scroll represent a unified and strengthened Israel that returns fully to Torah, the positioning of the center of the Magen David, directly in the wrist, is no accident. That's where the true restoration of not only Eretz Yisrael, but the entire world, is hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it too….There is also a good annihilation of the worst of communism in your idea and a recuperation of the better part of it I suppose too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Maria. I wanted to incorporate a bit of the militaristic aspects of the various fascist and communist propaganda I'd seen in the past - and for the same reason you've mentioned, too. I like the idea of using those elements and inspiration, that were once used for detrimental purposes, to promote something good - something essential.

      Delete
    2. UPDATE: Tikkun prints are now available in 16x20 format. They're full color on matte paper and turned out beautifully. Just mail me at koeoy.blog[at]gmail[dt]com for details if you'd like to purchase one.

      Delete