12.28.2011

Q&A

Q: Are you here, G-d?

A: I AM.

Q: Where?! I can't see You...

A: Where I told you I would be. Look directly in front of you.

Q: But I still don’t see You!

A: You’re looking right at Me.

Q: No, I’m not. He’s in the way!

A: As I said, you’re looking right at Me.

Q: That’s impossible! That’s not what You look like!

A: Moshe thought the same thing. How do you know so much?

Q: Because I asked around - people told me what to look for...

A: I’m completely unlike you. In order to meet you, I took on your form.

Q: I don’t understand.

A: I’m not bound by your understanding - but you will.

Q: But, I’ve heard awful things about him - unimaginably dreadful things.

A: They’re not true. He is.

Q: But, I’ve seen people that claim to be his followers - ignorant, thoughtless people.

A: They’re not Me. He is.

Q: I know people that blaspheme You in his name - I can’t be like them.

A: Ignore them. They’re not you, either. I’m just here to meet you.

Q: This goes against everything I know! I'm sorry. I can’t…

A: You can. I have risked far more to be with you - trust me.

Q: You don’t understand.. everything I am…

A: …feels as though it would be utterly destroyed.

Q: Exactly! Not to mention my family - they’ll disown me!

A: Mine disowned Me, as well. My own brothers.. it still pains Me tremendously.

Q: I don’t think I could bear the burden.

A: I, too, had to endure a tremendous sacrifice just to be with you.

Q: But I love them so much.

A: I do, too.

Q: You do?

A: Of course. I promised I always would. I keep My Word.

Q: They need to know that, G-d.

A: Just as I stand before you, I stand before them, as well.

Q: That's all I really needed to hear.

A: And I have much more to share with you.

Q: I love you, G-d.

A: I love you so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment