11.02.2011

No Comparison


There isn't much I can add to this video. Suffice to say, there is absolutely no comparison to the abduction of Gilad Shalit (for political reasons) and the imprisonment of unrepentant, bloodthirsty terrorists (in order to protect innocent lives). Further, the majority of world media outlets are completely biased against Israel, at best, or diabolically evil, at worst. You'll have to decide which it is, though. Please take a moment to visit The Land of Israel for more excellent videos like this one.

I very sincerely thank my friend, Rey, for finding this and passing it along.
You're the best, Rey!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Luke. How true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dan. It is too true, unfortunately. I'll be posting again soon - quite a few projects going on at the moment. I appreciate you coming by.

    ReplyDelete