6.05.2011

Bible Quiz

I'm so proud of my 8 year old daughter, Shalom. She's really taken to the scriptures in recent months - and it's been her idea! We've read to her since birth, but lately I've been finding her somewhere reading scripture alone or she'll ask me a random question about something she's recently read. So awesome! It's a very important (and happy) time for me as her dad and I really couldn't be more proud of my little cupcake... er, future scholar.

Today I thought to quiz her. It was the first one so nothing too tricky - just a little messianic prophecy from Dani'el with a dash of the presence of HaShem. Y'know, kids stuff. Thing is, my 8 year old daughter figured out something in about 15 minutes that most Jewish scholars haven't in a lifetime. Did I go too easy? Better ramp it up - Bat Mitzvah is only 5 years away.


No comments:

Post a Comment