6.15.2011

Wait

Zion says, "The L-RD has forsaken me. My L-RD has forgotten all about me. But G-d says, "Can a woman forget the child that she nursed, would she show no compassion to her own son? Even if she could forget, I could never and will never forget you. Look, I have carved you into the palms of my hands. The walls of your city are always in front of me." ~ Isaiah 49:15-16

This is what the L-RD G-D said, "Look, I will lift up my hand to the Gentiles and raise my sign to all the people. They will bring your sons, carrying them close and they will lift up your daughters upon their shoulders and carry them. The Gentile kings will be your caring fathers and their queens your nursing mothers. They will bow down their faces at the sight of you and lick the dust from your feet. Then you will all know that I AM the L-RD. Those who wait for Me will not be ashamed." ~ Isaiah 49:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment